Aurie is a medical device startup developing the first safe, reusable no-touch catheter device to reduce UTIs and improve outcomes in intermittent catheter users. Aurie plans to launch their device at the VA and are seeking to connect with Veterans using intermittent catheters for paid user interviews.
Below, you will find the details for the paid interview:
- Where: 60-minute interviews via zoom or phone
- Compensation: $50 visa gift card
- What: Aurie wants to learn about the Veteran’s experience accessing healthcare within the VA. All interviews are casual; therefore, please share as much as you like, or skip any questions you don’t want to answer.
- Who: Interviews are conducted by Aurie’s User Insights Lead, Madaline. She is a member of the disability community and passionate about advocating for users. A notetaker will also be present for those Veterans who are comfortable doing the interview.
You can also find Aurie at the following upcoming 2023 events:
- Chicago Abilities Expo June 22-25
- Portland National Veterans Wheelchair Games July 4